How to release your stress creatively?
Strain, Anxiety, Nervousness, Panic attacks... these are the most common issues of any individual in today’s era, if we pronounce these words in simple language it is very familiar word called STRESS.
Yes, we are talking about stress a very common still unspoken problem, nobody is talking or even thinking about it. Person of every age group is suffering from this problem or disease.
Yes, disease and truly this disease is eating up our minds slowly and steadily. Everyone is fighting from this problem at their level in daily life, it is a clear reflection of workload and pressure.
We cannot change the current working scenario, what if I say we can change our attitude towards the situation? What if there is a way to replace the stress with relaxation? There is a technique or a method to do so and I call it creativity. I know there are many questions rising in your mind but it’s true. To understand how it works, you have to understand, what creativity is?
“The use of imagination or original ideas to create something is called as creativity.”
Here, you don’t have to create something, you just have to develop some skills to be little creative, which will directly or indirectly help to see the different side of any situation with relaxed mind.
There we have some points to guide you are as follows:-
1. Have some quality time with yourself and do what you like (eg. Cooking, painting, sports etc.)
2. Think and then act, thinking is very important it will help you to understand the situation, which we usually forget when we are under pressure.
3. Follow your passion, it will definitely affect imagination power and mental level.
4. Read regularly, reading helps you to generate new ideas, generally divert your mind and you feel relaxed.
5. Learn the technique of imagination, it will help you to deal with vary situations.
If you follow these points, you will definitely feel mentally relaxed.
“The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.” -by William James
“ Its not stress that kill us, its our reaction to it.”-by Hans Selye
“Your imagination is the hood ornament on the car of imagination.” -by Gary Busey
“Creativity is the power to connect the seemingly unconnected.”